Friday, January 15, 2016

It's all about Feathers!

Happy Friday peeps~
We are back from Team Jess over at Creative Corner Challenge with another new challenge.  For this fortnight we have no sponsor and we are doing the theme " Feathers".

I'm a huge bird lover since I do raise love birds so I decided to do an oldie but goodie die from Die-Nan mics.    So here is my bird cage with my birdie!   For more inspiration be sure to stop by the blog at check out what the rest of the DT members have going for you.
We love to see what you got going with anything feathery, LOL!  So please come and join in and share them with all of us.



Until then we will see you back here again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Love your birdcage card! Those dies are so cute! Santa brought me a few new dies and I need to get busy and make something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love this little cage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty birdcage. Wonderful card my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Shirl!! I love the birdcage and the embossing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...