Friday, August 10, 2012

Give Big Boy!

Happy Friday everyone!
Today I'm sharing a card I made the day before when I got this freebie from Saturated Canary.  Krista has two gorgeous freebie's going on for a worthy cause to raise some charity funds for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. You can read all the deets here!  I'm using Give Big Boy and made a flap card using papers from October Afternoon, stars from Die-namics, Spectrum Noir and Shinhan Twin markers.  I left the card with out no embellishes  and didn't want to over power it since it will be going to a child at the hospital.  Krista's intention is to hand carry these cards and take them to the hospital ~ now how special is this.  She is such a giver at heart!
So, if you want to me make someone smile and want to participate you can easily do so  :).




Thanks for stopping by and peeking in!
Have a great day/evening!
Smile :-) it's the best medicine to have~

19 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I love the flap! What a worthwhile cause, thanks for sharing the link. Your card will surely bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute boy card shirl! love all the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card for a good charity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable...this image is too funny...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and I'm sure, absolutely appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cutie have him printed out for a colour soon! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Love that image you used too, might have to check this out. Have a Great Weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. Great image, you coloured this perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and made even better as it is raising money for charity. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. O i need to print mine up! So super cool Shirl. A happy little person is going to love this!
    Great job!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, wonderful CUTE creation !
    I especially love your colors combination, beautiful coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so cute!! You colored him perfectly!! What a fun and fabulous card, Shirl :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and what a super cool image! have to check it out. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really cute card.love the colors and DP.Perfect for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, crafting for cause! You know that makes my heart ultra sparkly! :o) This is a wonderful card, my friend! Love the spunky image and the plethora of stars. It will be loved and cherished. Well done, Shirl. This makes me smile as brightly as that kiddo is! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous shirl.fab papers and design and i love the fun image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Great star paper and neat design! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome male card. The stars are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute! I love how the image opens up to the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...