Friday, August 10, 2012

Hugo's Party!

2nd post~
LOL - my digi is called Hugo's party and I got this a while back on a digi close out sale that Paula had when she had Poly Craft.  I re-did this gate fold card and made it an A2.  Simple, simple all I did was cut a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 cards stock scored it at 2 1/8 on both ends, cut my 2 x 5  1/4 " pattern paper adhered it to the panels used my Spellbinders large oval and laid it on one side first ran that through my Big Shot did the same on the other panel.  Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 " pattern paper for the inside, did a belly band for the outside I cut a piece of scrap that was 1 1/8 x 9 x 1/4 used my Spellbinders Edgeabilities (love this die) just to keep the card bonded together.For my image I used copics and Shinhan twin markers, glossy accents, sentiment from stash, little tags from Sandylion Essentials, and papers from Doodlebug Designs.  BTW it fits perfectly into a A2 envelope for mailing.






Entering this card in the following challenges:

Polka Doodles - Celebration
Wags n Whiskers - Birthday
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
Basic Grey - Bright &Bold
CMC Copic - Create a Background
Crafty Calendar - Teddy Bear Parade
Digi Designs - No Squares Allowed
Kraftin Kimmin - No People Allowed!
Less is More - Fur or Feathers (Fur)
Simply Stampin - Let's Hear for the Boys

Thanks for taking a second peek!

31 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card. Great band around the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Have a super weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and fun, Shirl!! That little guy is so adorable and I love the glossy accents on the balloons!! Thank you so much for entering and posting my giveaway!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.....soooooooo cute! Just love how the gatefold opens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE! Love the inside of this card looks awesome my friend. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like celebrating seeing this happy and colorful card. NICE!!! Have a great and crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirl, this is wicked awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute.love the fold and colors.Very cheerful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card, the image is very sweet. Have a nice weekend
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well isn't this just all things fabulous, inside and out! Such a clever design. I love the papers, the super bright colors, and as always your image! :o) The Glossy Accented balloons look amazing. Another wonderful creation, my friend! (And that die is indeed fab!)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Shirl,Love the image,gorgeous paper too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's party !! Seeing your card I feel like having a party ! Lovely hun. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable!! love the colors and such a fun image!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous shirl.i love the sweet bear and fab bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally adorable, love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, such a cute image and great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable---I love how the panels open up, and the circular shape they form in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun! Great design and love the paper! Carri ~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab gatefold Shirl and a super cheerful card I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card and image! Love the gatefold technique too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute and love the nice touch with the glossy accents. Thanks for playing along with Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another fun and cute card!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous celebration card :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute and love the card technique! Love that bear and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card Shirl! I love the layout of the card. Displays the image perfectly. Thanks for playing along with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. YES!! The design and the balloons look great! That paper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my your card is sooo SWEET!BEAUTIFUL job with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really cute job! Thank you for joining us at CMC
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles, NJ X

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...