Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Halloween at Milk Coffee Stamps!

Thursday starts a new challenge over at Milk Coffee Stamps and the theme for this challenge is Halloween the Milk Coffee shop has some fabulous Halloween images that you are definitely going to want so make sure you check them out!  For more inspiration hop back to Milk Coffee Stamp and check out what those amazing ladies from the DT have to offer, and we are so happy to have two GDT celebrating this challenge with us for this week.
For this challenge I'm using Charlotte Halloween Series digi and she was inked up with Spectrum Noir, copic, and Shinhan Twin markers, Sakura gel pen, stickles , buttons, papers from stash and the haunted house is from last year stash.  I actually made two cards for this challenge, I will post the second card tomorrow morning.


Hope you can join us in this fun challenge ~ Halloween is just right around the corner.. LOL!
Thanks for taking a peek~

13 comments:

  1. what a great halloween scene! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used those matching buttons. Makes it look so sweet
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...this is a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh m'gosh, this is adorable, Shirl! I just purchased a Milk Coffee image and as soon as I receive it I will be playing along with the challenge. She has such cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute scene. That's a cool spooky looking house too. Have a happy and crafty day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Shirl! great Halloween scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that little image is sooo SWEET!GREAT job coloring her and LOVE the buttons too!AMAZING job as always my sweet friend!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Shirl, the image is adorable and love the colours.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. someone is getting her Halloween cards ready...this is so fun...I love that witch and the fun house...great card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet is this image! Hehe, she makes me smile. I LOVE the buttons! They're such marvelous accents. I love the fluttering pieces of candy alongside her. Great work, my friend! i hope you have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning shirl.fab spooky images and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute. That image is Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute Halloween card! She's adorable and great colors!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...