Thursday, August 16, 2012

She's Purrrrrring!

Here is my 2nd card that I made for Milk Coffee Stamp Halloween challenge.  She is called Tiffany as Sexy Cat Girl and you can get her from the shop  now and check out the rest of the fun Halloween images that are  also available.  I used the same haunted house as my previous posting since I had a few left in my stash file, pumpkin and black cat were also from last year stash, Martha Stewart border fence punch, glossy accents, stickles , Spectrum Noir & copic markers and computer generated sentiment.



Entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons - Bright Colors
Digistamps 4joy - Portrait of a Woman
Little red Wagon - Animal

Thanks for taking a peek!

15 comments:

  1. Okay I seriously Love this card. That image is just so Sexy, love her glittered pants perfect or should I say purrrrfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Shirl,love the scene you have created.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card...I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love the image.

    x Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meeeooowww!! This is fierce and fun Shirl! Love her orange outfit!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, another great halloween scene!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous, Shirl!! I absolutely LOVE that image!! And as always, you colored it perfectly!! Awesome, awesome scene you have created my friend!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Halloween creation Shirl ! Love the cat lady :) meow... Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great and beautiful halloween card.
    Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shirl this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her Stickled outfit. Great Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great Halloween card! Love the scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for entering your really cute creation into our challenge at Digistamps4Joy.
    luv'n huggz
    jen Leeflang
    DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY DT LEAD

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...