Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Be my Valentine!

Well I couldn't dodge away from my craft room (LOL) so I decided to finish off another card that I started.   After I saw Amy's posting on  SOG's new Valentine's release I said I'm hopping over and I'm going to get her.  So I inked Coy Kaylee with copic markers, spellbinders oval and laceys, sentiment from a free digi site ( can't remember) heart gem, Marvy Uchida oval scallops, EK heart punch border, dp from Canvas Corp, and stickles.  Before prepping my image I starred at her and said I want her to have black hair but Kaylee is wearing a black loop earring and it wouldn't show.. So I improvised it by adding gold stickles like she has a big gold stud on so it would pop out on her face and to match the gold I added it on to her bangles she's wearing on her wrist.  I thought it came out pretty clever this way too!  All my inking up I'm working under a desk table lamp, this is the only I can get the perfection of the image I want.... Any who this is my Coy Kaylee oops I also drew a little heart on her socks and inked it up with red. 


Entering this card in the following challenge:

Same Odd Girl - Bling Me Challenge

Thanks for stopping by~

Hugs~

17 comments:

  1. This is fab Shirl what fab colours you have used hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out great. Good call on the earrings and bracelet. Love the paper that you used too.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and sexy at the same time is hard to pull off but you've done it here, Shirl! I love how you coloured her black hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is adorable!! beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Look at you creating up a storm! hahaha! I love her with black hair and coloring her earring with Stickles really did the trick. I could also see a gem in her ear. hm... lol!
    Keep going, let's see if you can get another one in.. Ur making me itch to get home and make something. thanks for inspiring!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE GREAT JOB ON THE COLORING

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's adorable Shirl, and you are the queen of coloring black hair! Beautiful coloring as always!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirl, this is so so cute!!!! She is awesome!!! And amazing coloring my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome card Shirl! wow!! you're sure busy busy with all these gorgeous cards!! great job! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super! Love the great paper on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such clever ideas Shirl! Cute work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shirl
    WOW love your card that image of Coy Kaylee is just adorable. Love the background paper !!!! HUGS MY FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!! she is adorable and look at her eyes? Love them and the coloring os fabulous!! I'm now a new follower!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card shirl.love your fab backing papers and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Shirl,the image is adorable and love the colours, those papers are delish.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a great vday card! love the fun image and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love her hair and her new jewelry!!! Isn't it wonderful how we can change stamps up just by the colors or products we use? Great use of papers and I adore the way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...