Monday, January 2, 2012

Thinking of You!

Here's a digi image that I bought from Digi my World ( Thoughts of U) they've got some very cute new releases on their digi's.  For this image I used copics, added stickles and glossy accents to pop up the hearts on her blouse and in the cloud, sentiment from Hero Arts, Martha Stewart border punch, spellbinders labels one, paper from Pebbles (My Love) and added pearls.

Entering this card in the following challenge:
Digi my World - Challenge #1 - You Light Up My Life
Here's a snapshot of my Cockatiel's that I took this morning, while I was out in my garden.  I have 10 of them and a mama bird that is sitting on four more eggs.


Here's my love birds, the green is Lucas, the yellow is Isabella and the white neck is one of four babies that are 7 weeks old... The other 3 didn't like the flash and hid in their nesting box..
Thanks for stopping by ~
Hope you are having a wonderful day/evening....
Hugs to you all~

17 comments:

  1. I love your birds...how fun. they are so beautiful...

    Love your super duper cute card...love those floating hearts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl,
    Happy New Year to you and your family :)
    Sweet card and fab colouring too.
    Great photos of your birds, such beautiful colours!
    Sorry I haven't been to visit sooner.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Shirl and the birds look so fab! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, what a cute card and image. love what you did the hearts on her shirt and in the "cloud"
    I didn't know you had birds. They are very colorful and that tiny one is adorable.
    TFS and hope you are enjoying your day as well!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, I just bought that digi too actually the whole thing can't wait to color them up they are the cutest.

    I can't wait to see the cockatiel's baby. They get big right away after 7 weeks don't they.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what lovely birds, shirl - they look like fab spacious cages for their homes!

    gorgeous sweet card - I am in love with DMW at the moment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one adorable card, Shirl! I love all the hearts in the thought bubble. Your birds are lovely and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the hearts! Super cute love birds!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very cute card! Your birds are beautiful, tfs them to us! Happy New Year! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw gorgeous pics of your birds shirl.i love the love birds, i had these when i was little ;D
    stunning card too, fab pretty colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your vday card! super cute! and wow, i didn't know you had so many birds! that's awesome and love the lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year Shirl!! Super super cute V card!!! So adorable, I'm sure ready for something non-xmas!!! LOL! And I love your friends, especially the two lovebird, just like mine... My lovebird Motley is also 20 years old... Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing along and joining us at DMW --- your card is precious, as is your birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Perfect for V-day!! Such adorable pets!! Awww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at DMW!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shirl, i really like your card, it's very pretty and i like how you used the image! Thanks for joining us at DMW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah how cute is this card and the Birdies, Thanks for playing on DMW, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...