Monday, January 9, 2012

February 's Card Swap!

Anything Goes Card Swap is now open for sign up today February 9 until February 23rd.  You have two weeks to leave your name on this posting.  For those who previously played along don't need to email your addy I already have them on file unless your address has changed.  For those who are new and never played in my card swap and would want to play along please mail your addy to my email at snases@hawaii.rr.com
For your first timer's that are new to it - this is not a challenge but a clean and simple fun swap.  You will be exchanging cards with your partner and they will have to be mailed out on a timely manner and received no later than month end.   You will be notified who you're partner is when I get the total amount of people that signed up first.  I need even numbers so I can pair you off, any odd number will be dropped.
February's theme will be:  Pink / Red / Hearts - anything to do with Valentine's. 
So if you think you would want to play along here is your chance.  BTW - this is a month to month swap so don't feel that you are committed because you played previously....

Enjoy the rest of your day/evening....
Hope to hear from all of you soon...

Many hugs~

7 comments:

  1. Please sign me up for Feb. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to make cards for. BTW, I have not received my card for Dec. Would you like me to contact the person directly or would you like to contact her for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl
    Mary Bennett and I are in again thanks so much for hosting these really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirl
    Count me in again and Mary Bennett too, sure appreciate you hosting these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl...love this fun swap. count me in for feb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shirl... I'm a little late, but I think the swap closes tomorrow! :) Lol. Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirl,
    Please sign me up for February.
    Have a gr8 day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed the deadline. Would like to play along if there's still a chance at the Feb swap.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...