Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Birthday~

Here's a freebie digi that you  can download on Friday's at DMW (Digi my World). Today is Letter Zz (Zebra) and since I'm replenishing my card box this was too cute to pass up.  This would make a cute theme for any child's birthday card and this is what I ended up doing.  BTW - their digi's change every Friday's if you want to check them out.  As for my bg papers I'm not sure where this came from  this was sent to me as a Christmas gift from a dear blogging friend.. Yes, I know how sweet was she to send it to me.. I tossed the insert flap but it said Safari Paper Pad!  My cute Zebra was inked with copic makers, spellbinders oval round & scallops, pearls and sentiment from Stampendous (Orchid Greetings)set.


Well it's time to do some chores so that I don't have to do them over this weekend...
I think I just want to straighten out again my craft space and maybe do more cards we see how my timing goes....
Enjoy your weekend and be safe!
Thanks for stopping by and peeking in~
Great big hugs to all of you!

19 comments:

  1. One of the cutest zebra images I've seen yet! And you picked the most perfect bg paper to show him off. Absolutely adorable, Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute lil zebra! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This zebra is sooo cute! I love this color combination!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Great little zebra! Love the bling! Happy Weekend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable! Love the safari theme and how cute is that zebra? Hope you have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that Zebra is so cute...love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl,
    What a cute, cute card. Yes, perfect for a child's birthday. Have a great weekend....crafting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how cute and sweet, love the jungle animals xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and adorable card!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cutie card! It makes me want to take out my kids' themed papers and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card- love the sparkly paper and color combo. Hope you got some chores done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the Zebra & other animals Card. I like Zoos. I'll ck out the freebie.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So SWEET!! I love your use of the oval diecut in this! The little touches of Perfect Pearl are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another adorable card and love the image. Hope u got ur chores done so you can play in your craft space. Have a wonderful weekend!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw gorgeous card shirl.stunning colours and the images are so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the creation!! Its is always wonderful too see how others use the images and make them come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooooooooooooooo cute Shirl love the giraffe and zebra !!! would be a fantastic child's card hun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. super fun bday card! love the cute image and the scene!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...