Sunday, January 1, 2012

Made for You!!

It's the start of the New Year, hope everyone had a great New Year celebration where ever you were...
I'm glad the holidays are over so I can get back into the swing of re-adjusting for the up coming new year.. And with that said in mind it  means the beginning with more crafting, birthdays, anniversary's, holiday events you name it, it's endless but hey I love it...
So for my first card of the year I wanted to share a card that I made with a stamp that I won from SOG(Lovey Tobie) I had him inked up with copic and memento markers, paper piece the hearts, sentiment from the SOG set, paper from Pebbles (With Love)added a heart gem just a very simple card...

Thanks for peeking in!
Hugs to you~

11 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Great embossing! Happy New Year!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too sweet! So cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card shirl! the hearts are so sweet! hope you had a wonderful new year's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie Shirl he is so sweet happy new yr hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable. I wish these were available in digi.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Shirl!
    Yes, it's time to start all over again, but it's going to be fun, yea?! :)
    Wonderful card! love the embossed hearts and the colors you chose.
    Have a fab day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS...I have had my eye on this image.. he is just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card shirl.i love the fun image and your colours are fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet card! he is so cute and love the colors you used! i'm glad it's the new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh! I must have this stamp! He is super cute, Shirl! Love the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...