Thursday, January 19, 2012

You make the world a better place!

As I was searching for cute images at Polly Craft I came across this particular one (Little Sprout) I knew I had to get her too.  She sort of reminds me of myself, if I'm not in my craft room my other half of me is in my yard.  I love to work out in my yard living on a one acre parcel  to me is big and I've got alot of yardwork going on at different sections of my yard.  Yes, I even mow my lawn, weed, prune  just about everything.  Then when I need to take a break I'll go under my shade tree where my birds are and just relax.
Anyhoo, back to my card!  So I bought my digi from Polly Craft (Little Sprout) and inked her up with copic markers, added twine, jump ring from Tim Holtz, flower charm, pearls, spellbinders ovals & rectangles, papers from Safari Paper Pad and sentiment from stash.



Thanks for taking a peek....
Have a super day/evening!
Hugs ~

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shil and love the image and cute sentiment.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable...I spy some twine...and it looks fabulous with that little charm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet image and card. This pic reminds me of my grand daughter. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl!
    This is adorable! I love the colors. Nic touch with the charm. She's so cute. A wonderful addition to your collection. Nice job!
    Have a gr8 day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Shirl!! The little girl is just too cute and great sentiment! Have a fabulous day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Shirl, you find the cutest images and your card is perfect. Oh and yes there are bufalows roaming in the pastures down south point. Lol! TFS. I enjoy all your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fab colouring and love your sentiment!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, another cute card! sounds like a lot of work taking care of your yard! when do you do all the crafting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Shirl you should come to my house my hubby complains about mowing the lawn and weeding! I love gardening but I don't like doing it int the cold! This is so cute sweet image hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so super cute, Shirl! I love her black hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaaw, super sweet Shirl!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Great twine and charm! Perfect sentiment!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very sweet image and you colored her so beautifully! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet. Especially like the coloring & the charm.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHonbeyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a striking card! Her hair is awesome! Don't ya just love when a specific stamp reminds you of yourself or a loved one? Wish our current fave stamp companies made custom stamps! So nice getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...