Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Plain Simple!

Here is a plain simple birthday card for my son, his birthday will be coming up soon and his one picky guy... I had to make sure that I didn't add anything frilly, sparkly, or any buttons so forth on his card.
He just likes things plain and simple.  His passion is fishing and that's what he does on his extra curricular activity.   So I downloaded a clip art and just inked it up with MS markers, spellbinders rectangle scallops and papers from Little Yellow Bicycle.  How more simpler could I get, LOL!
BTW - he does catch these big yellow fish tuna's too!


Thanks for peeking in!
HuGs~

13 comments:

  1. Aren't men so boring? LOL! I think this turned out great, Shirl! A perfect guy card and I love that fish! Not bad for a feeble, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the coloring. Cute guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I think he is going to love this fun card...it is a great card for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring on the fish. have a great day, Shirl. :)) <>

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful masculine card and I hope your son likes it, Shirl! I love the colours on the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty cool and fun! looks pretty fancy to me. happy birthday to him!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a fish!! :D It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab masculine card, Shirl! Really wonderful and hope your son loves it!! Awesome fish and rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning shirl.i love your colours and design and the image is gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a great bday card for your son! esp. since it's what he likes to do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice for simple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute ahi, shirl! nom nom nom!!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...