Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love!

******
First of all I want to apologize to some of you that I haven't been leaving any comments but I know I'm not the only one out their that is experiencing some blogger issues...I have just a few that I can't seem to open up when I click to view it just has this blank white page and even if I go directly to the blog page it won't let me leave a comment too!   I hope they get it resolved soon! BTW this started for me last evening.

Okay now back to me card; I have another digi to share from Pixie Dust Studio (Catching Your Heart).
I think his just one handsome dude, I inked him up with copic and MS markers, added a little stickles to the flowers, glossy accent the hearts, spellbinders lacey circles and hearts, papers from stash.




Entering this card in the following challenge:

Pixie Dust Studio - Challenge #109 - Put Your Heart  Into It!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by~
Hugs~

20 comments:

  1. Oh my! I LOVE this!! He is just soo cute. Your coloring is super!! Love the little heart accent in the corner!! Pixie Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one with this problem!!
    But on another note...I LOVE your card! That image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card...I love that die cut and amazing coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree his handsome, love the coloring too TFS! hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the paper and adorable image! I have been having blogger issues too! I figured out if you refresh the page the comment box pops back up!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to cute. You are really making me miss creating.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I thought it was just me! Thanks for sharing Shirl!
    Now ur card is super cute!! Lovin' ur Valentine Day cards. Gr8 coloring my friend!
    Have a nice evening!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!!! I love this little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really adorable card cute little guy.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess Leanne beat me to it with perfect links for your needs with the candle project! Hope you have fun as much as we did =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card!!! That image is fabulous! That's how it is when I go in typepad. Make sure when you're logged in, the box to stay logged in isn't checked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi shirl! very cute card! i'm having problems with blogger too! i have to close and open the page a few times before it finally appears right. have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Shirl,I love the image and your colours are lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, you did a cool job on this "guy" card. Awesome image.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww Shirl this is gorgeous !!! that little guy is sooooooooooooo cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! the image is adorable!! Love the heart at the end of the line:) TFS and have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another sweet image Shirl you really do the cutest cards! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous card shirl.your colours are fab and i love the gorgeous image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. super adorable! love the colors you chose! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He looks SO sweet! I adore this image!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio this week!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...