Monday, January 30, 2012

You're Special!

I got this freebie from here, (Saturated Canary ) please leave a sweet comment for Krista join her as a follower on her blog and her newsletter too.  I did a simple scallop card using the Spellbinders scalloped and standard circles, embossed the scallop with Cuttlebug Swiss dots, used my new shades of copic colors for her hair that I just ordered and received.. I wanted to try something a little lighter not blonde but some tones of light browns and it came out pretty cool I think. LOL! I also used memento markers, added a flower from Creative Charms, stickles and the sentiment from Hero Arts...


Entering this card in the following challenge:

Lollipop Craft - Challenge#65 Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a peek!

Hugs to you!  mmmmwah~

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirl and a really pretty image...i love it

    Sue
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we both did a card with her today Shirl! Yours is just beautiful, love the yellow, bright and cheery! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Shirl, i just got this freebie too but haven't used her yet.How kind of Krista - fab artist and fab blog, too!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, Shirl! Gorgeous fresh colours and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Shirl she looks adorable! Hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her dirty blonde hair, Shirl! I need to invest in some nestabilities :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design! Love the bright colors on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute image and card! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable! I downloaded her...hope to play with her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super sweet card! Love how you colored the image and the way you did her hair is fabulous! Thank goodness for new Copics, whoot-whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! that image is just adorable and your coloring is fantastic!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. omigosh, she is so stinkin cute! love the yellow too. yellow is so underutilized!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG your card is sooo ADORABLE!GORGEOUS job with it!I LOVE the sweet image,Have a SUPER day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute card - thanks so much for playing with lollipop crafts- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this shirl.the image is so gorgeous and fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shirl, this is is so beautiful! This is one example of why your blog is such a happy place. :o) I love this sweet image and you've colored her wonderfully. Gorgeous shades throughout and using yellow as the base was perfect! (Great hair color combo, too! I've yet to find my favorite go-to combo.)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute! love the shaped card and great hair coloring!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...