Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today is Lawnscaping's one year birthday and they have a challenge going on, and yes a free digi image set that you can download to enter their challenge too.  Please hop on over here and check it out!  The images were cute and fun to ink up with copic and memento markers, stickles, glossy accents, Martha Stewart fence border, cuttle bug embossing die (Spots & Dots).  Here's my take on my birthday card~




Lawnscaping - Challenge #25 Birthday

Hugs to you~

14 comments:

  1. Aww Sheryl I totally love how you used the free digi's...this came out so so cute...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is too cute! Thank you so much for the heads up on the set; it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a fun card,tfs! Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, Shirl! So fun and thanks for pointing us to the free set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! your card so cute!!! Thank you very much for playing with Lawnscaping Digi!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and love seeing Deasy's design on a card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Shirl! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the cute images, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw this is fab shirl.really love the cute fun image and bright colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is super cute! love all of them and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so, so CUTE!!!
    I just love how you used the new digi stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love scenic cards and I'm adoring yours! What a sweet Bday card! Awesome bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute is this. I love what you did with the digis! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...