Wednesday, March 26, 2014

For some bunny special!

Hello peeps~
It's mid-week and already towards the ending of March, yikes soon those bunnies will be hopping around.  LOL!  Have you caught up with all your Easter projects yet?  I'm waiting for a happy mail to get here so I can start working on my projects.    For today's posting I have one of Peachy Keens latest stamps that came out, when I first seen it I knew I had to get this set.  Their PK faces always makes me smile they just got the cutest expressions on them.   I'm actually inspired by one amazing bloggy buddy Cindy I just love her style in crafting she always makes her showcasing on any project stand out...... If you haven't been to her blog you should check her out, she is "Amazing"!
Now, back to my card, boy did I have fun putting my cutie together.  Yes I had her paper piece, using beaded paper from Papertrey Ink.  My flower was a RAK that I got quite sometime ago I just added a button to the center with some bakers twine. The embossing folder is from Quic Kutz, banner die from My Creative Time, sentiment comes with the PK stamp set. and the border die from Die-Namics.

Aw - so cute in real!


Well that's it for now - will be back later with another posting!




12 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet, Shirl!! I love the pink polka-dot bunny!! The embossing is awesome!! Some bunny is going to love receiving this!! It's fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweetie....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shirl, this is ADORABLE! That bunny is one of my fave PK goodies and I love that you made her in polka dots! :o) She is so sweet and your design is marvelous. I love the sweet flowers and amazing texture. Lovely work as always, my friend! Have a hippity hoppity day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cutest bunny EVER!!! I LOVE it!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Shirl! Easter projects, haven't started yet, hehe!!! Have a great week my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. Love the embossing and that adorable little bunny.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! That's so cute! I wish I had brought more of my craft stuff with me to Vegas. I haven't made anything in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and the Embossing Folder you used looks great my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous and pretty shirl.i love your adorable bunny ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun! Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...