Wednesday, March 5, 2014

SC- Wendy!

Another quick post to share a card that I already made the day before and is added to my collection in my stash box.    Here's Wendy from Saturated Canary another image that I bought a while back and never had a chance to play with her.   I just didn't realize how many digital images I bought and never inked them up yet, yikes.   As soon as I see something new pops up I'm at that etsy shop or store and picking out this one and that one and next thing you know it's all in one big folder.  So yesterday  I reorganized my folder system and moved all my images into separate folders... I'm happy I finally did that now it's so easy to distinguish all them so quickly.  LOL!

supplies used:
paper pad - (MME-Blush)
markers- Spectrum noir & copics
button, twine, gel pen
Enjoy your crafty day~

13 comments:

  1. oh i so love these images.. this card is gorgeous.. great coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Shirl!! Wendy is so cute and colored perfectly!! I love the beautiful paper you used!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! Love that little puppy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy is such a little sweetheart with her furry friend! :o) I love how you've colored her, Shirl! She looks amazing. I really need to get a SC image one of these days.. they're so sweet. I love the paper you paired with her. Marvelous work once again, my friend! Have a sweet and sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card, shirl! i totally know what you mean about not being able to keep track of all those crafty purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Shirl, great colouring.
    I have had to organise my digis into seperate folders now too. Like you I had no idea just how many I had!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirl! What an adorable girl and beautiful card. I hope you are doing well, Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww...absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love your coloring of her Shirl! Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS job with this one too, that little girl and her puppy is just ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous shirll.really pretty design and i love the sweet sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...