Sunday, March 23, 2014

More stash cards!

Just dropping by to share another stash card for my card box.... Here is a digital image who knows where I got this from.    I had this printed up in my file and didn't put a post it on it to identify where I got it from.... oops again!   But I love cats and they were too cute to pass them by back then.   They were all colored with some Spectrum noir markers, added glossy accents and stickles to their party hats.  Sentiment is a laser cut from Island Scrapbooking, added washi tape to the angle of the card.    Quick and simple....
Yippee - just found out that this digital stamp is from Eureka Stamps, thanks Tanya for stopping by and letting me know..... 



Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Totally cute and Super fun!! ...LOL...I LOVE this!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Shirl! What a fun stamp.. all those furbabies would intimidate me, but you've colored them perfectly! I love the laser cut, fun washi tape, and of course the sweet sparkle you added. :o) Have a happy day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shirl, the image is from Eureka Stamps :)

    Hope you're well.

    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Shirl!! They are all so sweet!! I want to go to that party!! Love it my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER DUPER CUTE card Shirl, LOVE that sweet image!!! Have a great weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I love this. That image is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super CUTE!!!!
    AWESOME card and adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so darn cute!! I can hear them meowing up a little birthday ditty. hehehe.. Hope you're having a great weekend!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww....this is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the image, so cute, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card Shirl! Image look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute card! perfect for us cat ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaw, what a sweet card! The image is darling! Love the bits of washi tape in the corner~Great card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...