Monday, March 3, 2014

You're so Sweet!

Happy new week peeps!
Hope you're weekend was filled with lots of wonderful activities that you did!  This weekend was pretty awesome, did a lot of catching up with some projects that I'm doing.
Here's one of my cards that I made, she's already being posted on FB and I'm playing with their monthly challenge again.   She is called Bashful Belinda and you can find her and all the pretty digital images here at Art by Miran.  I matched her up with Dovecraft papers, colored her with copic markers, added stickles for some bling and the sentiment is from My Craft Spot.   


See you back here soon!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Shirl!! You always bring the images to life in color!! Love her hair and the beautiful paper!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Shirl, love her hair!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Shirl! She is so beautifully colored and I love the sweet sentiment you paired with her. The background paper is gorgeous and I love that your mat layers are different colors. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my friend! I hope you have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love the colors and paper you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and paired up with some awesome paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this shirl.your design is beautiful and i love your pretty image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bashful Belinda is so pretty Shirl! Wow, girl...look at that hair-fantastic job on that!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable and I love your coloring! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww... what a SWEET card Shirl!!! So Pretty the way you colored her!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great design, Shirl and a beautiful image. Love your colouring too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is sooo ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Nice hair coloring!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...