Monday, March 17, 2014

Bananas 4 U!

Hello peeps~
It's my turn to be spotlighted over at Kitty Bee Design today.   For my card I'm using Max the Monkey.  I've paired him up with a bunch of bananas with the sentiment from my Cricut cartridge, both were cut at 3".  Added a bit of glossy accent to the bananas that Max is holding and he was colored using my copic markers. papers were some stash that I had sitting in a pile...   Although Max is a retired digital image you can find all the rest of  those cuties here at their etsy store.



See you back here in April!  
Enjoy your wonderful new week.....

13 comments:

  1. Super cute - love the little monkey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Shirl! What a precious monkey.. I love his sparkly banana. :o) The banana cut is so fun and I love the punny sentiment! Beautifully done as always, my friend! Have a wonderful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Shirl!! Max is too cute!! I love the face on the banana!! This is so fun my friend!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, what a cute monkey and i love those bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH this is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable creation, Shirl. Sooooo cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Shirl! That monkey is so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw so cute shirl.i love the fab design and cheeky monkey :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cute images! Love the banana with the little face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Adorable. Sorry I am stalking, I am unable to comment using Safari for some odd reason.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this monkey and the bananas are perfect match!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...