Wednesday, March 12, 2014

You make me smile!

Here's a card that I wanted to share with you all!   In order to qualify for entries into the prize draw, you must use a Jess College Fund digi stamp on your creations.***
You have a month to participate.
International cardmakers are welcome! 
And check out the prize:  Who doesn't need more copics, I love my markers....

 

My card for the challenge:

supplies used:
Digital image - Jess College Fund (Taking pictures)
copic markers, gems,glossy accents
dies - Spellbinders ovals, My Creative Time
papers - Crate paper
Stamp/bubble - Close to my Heart
Embossing folder - The Paper Studio

Challenge:
Jess Challenge - Bling



13 comments:

  1. Such fabulous coloring and sweet design with the embossed background! I'd love to watch you color, I'm sure I'd learn lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking card. Great coloring and layout. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Shirl, that image is fab......off to have a quick look at them!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, Shirl and fab colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat card! Love that digi and the fun camera embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable!
    Great card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Shirl!! I love the beautiful image and as always, you colored her perfectly!! The embossing is fabulous!! The camera is such a fun touch!! This is gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card.... Sweet image. Awesome coloring.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous shirl.i love your design and colouring and the image is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!! Love the embossed white background card. Love the colouring sooooooo much. Great job on this card. Hope all the best for the challenge, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a wonderful card, Shirl! The image is fantastic and so beautifully colored. I love the stylish camera and gorgeous background... and the sentiment is so pretty. :o) Lovely work as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...