Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wish Big!

Happy weekend peeps~
Wow - it's the first of March! Yikes did February flew by so quickly...  

Well it's time to start a new challenge over at Lia Stampz and it's Challenge #60 and we are playing with the theme" Card for a Special Lady". 
Here's my card for this fun challenge:
I'm using Birthday Girl and you can get this and all the rest of Lia Stampz images at Whimsy Stamps here.
Supplies used:
Embossing folder - The Paper Studio
sequins, glossy accents, stickles, pop up foam dots
Markers - Copic & Spectrum noir

LiaStampz digital stamps

Thanks for peeking in!
Enjoy your crafty weekend and be back real soon~

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! I spy sequins...they look perfect with your design and totally fab embossed background...pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the image!! You colored it perfectly!! The sequins and embossing are just fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a fun birthday card, Shirl! I love the image and the sweet sequins. The background is so lovely. The happy sentiment is so wonderfully placed. Wonderful work, my dear friend! I hope you're having a happy weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and I love the digi! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such gorgeous!! A lovely card my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously fun birthday card! Love the pink and brown color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous shirl.fab pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card Shirl what a beautifully coloured image the embossed background look ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC looking birthday card Shirl, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...