Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome Spring~~

Well Spring has begun and with that in toll here at Milk Coffee Stamps it's another brand new challenge with the theme "Welcome Spring".   Be sure to hop back to the blog for some awesome inspiration by the rest of the DT members.   For this challenge I'm using a digi from last years digital image (Alicia and Easter basket).  I did a CAS card and loved the way it turned out.   The image was colored with Spectrum noir and copic markers, added some stickles, the sentiment is from My Creative Time and a strip of Ofray ribbon.   
Easy peasy!  LOL!


Thanks for hopping by - enjoy your crafty moments!

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Shirl. Love those pinks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo SWEET Shirl, LOVE that cute image and BEAUTIFUL job coloring it!!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, she's adorable!! What a sweet image!! You colored her so springy and perfectly!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and adorable image - love the dotty ribbon. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a CAS card....this one is so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a CAS card...this looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute card... Miss you ... And thanks for dropping by my blog ... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fun! Love her balancing the eggs!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...