Saturday, March 15, 2014

Green Challenge!

We're into another new challenge over at Lia Stampz and this fortnight the theme for this challenge is "Green".  So if you have anything on your project with the color green hop on over and join in the fun.   For more inspiration be sure to check out  what the ladies from the DT have for you on this challenge.   
Here's my card for this challenge:
I went with the digital image - Gardening.  This totally reminds me of myself, if I'm not in my craft room you can find me either in my yard at least trying to accomplish something new.   I do live on a one acre parcel and their is so much for me to up keep especially that my land  has lots of lava terrain on it....

supplies used:
papers - Crate paper
markers: Spectrum noir & copic
buttons, twine, button
sentiment /die - Technique Tuesday
LiaStampz digital stamps

You can find this digital image and all of Lia Stampz images at Whimsy Stamps here.

Thanks for peeping in!
See you back here shortly~

15 comments:

  1. This is as cute as can be! I just LOVE that sweet image!
    GREAT job Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Shirl.. love how you added the buttons..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I find green on it's own so tricky personally. Love to use green paired with pink, but am lost with simply green... Must. Reach. For. Pink! lol.
    Fab job, and I love those buttons! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image and love the super cute colors...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Shirl!! She's so happy with her flowers!! I love how you colored it!! I would be happy if I could be watering my flowers instead of dealing with the cold temps ;) Awesome as always my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Gardening makes me smile to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shirl! this image is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little image Shirl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a delightful card, Shirl! How I adore gardening of all kinds.. this image just brings a smile to my heart. You've colored her so beautifully and I love the background paper. I love that you used different colored buttons and tied them differently, too! Wonderfully done as always, my friend! I hope you had a sparkly weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, this is really cute Shirl!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is sooo SWEET Shirl, LOVE that cute little image and the paper!!!! Have a great day my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card. You did a really good job coloring the digi. It's so playful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous Shirl.Fab fun image and i love your green colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Sweet Image. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is super cute, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...